"The staff is friendly, helpful, and personable. I felt like our concerns were heard, procedures explained in a way we could understand. Doctor Quickert's no-nonsense approach was refreshing after having not-so-great treatment from others. We felt instantly comfortable and informed after our very first visit."
- Initial FREE Evaluation with comprehensive ultrasound
- EVLT (Laser Ablation)
- RFA (Radio Frequency Ablation)
- Foam Sclerotherapy / Varithena
- Spider Vein Therapy
- Micro Phlebectomy (Vein Stripping)
- Intravenous Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Venous Stenting
- Angioplasty (Balloon)
- Compression Therapy
- IVC (Intra Vena Cava) filter placement / removal
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Port / Central Line / PICC Line placement / removal
The VenaSeal™ closure system is the only non-tumescent, non-thermal, non-sclerosant procedure that uses a proprietary medical adhesive delivered endovenously to close the vein.
This unique approach eliminates the risk of thermal nerve injury when treating the saphenous veins, which is a risk sometimes associated with certain thermal-based procedures.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that the procedure is safe and effective. The procedure is administered without the use of tumescent anesthesia, avoiding patient discomfort associated with multiple needle sticks.