"The staff is friendly, helpful, and personable. I felt like our concerns were heard, procedures explained in a way we could understand. Doctor Quickert's no-nonsense approach was refreshing after having not-so-great treatment from others. We felt instantly comfortable and informed after our very first visit."
- Initial FREE Evaluation with comprehensive ultrasound
- EVLT (Laser Ablation)
- RFA (Radio Frequency Ablation)
- Foam Sclerotherapy / Varithena
- Spider Vein Therapy
- Micro Phlebectomy (Vein Stripping)
- Intravenous Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Venous Stenting
- Angioplasty (Balloon)
- Compression Therapy
- IVC (Intra Vena Cava) filter placement / removal
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Port / Central Line / PICC Line placement / removal
We now have minimally invasive procedures that are just as, if not more, effective than surgery for the treatment of varicose veins. If you’re looking for an alternative to surgery to treat your varicose veins, you may be a candidate for microphlebectomy.
Microphlebectomy, also known as ambulatory phlebectomy, is the removal of varicose veins in the leg without surgery. Veins are flexible and collapse easily, and even some large veins can be removed through small nicks in the skin.
Microphlebectomy is often done to complement endovenous laser ablation and radiofrequency ablation. Microphlebectomy can not only offer symptomatic relief, but also help make you feel more comfortable in the appearance of your legs.