"The staff is friendly, helpful, and personable. I felt like our concerns were heard, procedures explained in a way we could understand. Doctor Quickert's no-nonsense approach was refreshing after having not-so-great treatment from others. We felt instantly comfortable and informed after our very first visit."
- Initial FREE Evaluation with comprehensive ultrasound
- EVLT (Laser Ablation)
- RFA (Radio Frequency Ablation)
- Foam Sclerotherapy / Varithena
- Spider Vein Therapy
- Micro Phlebectomy (Vein Stripping)
- Intravenous Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Venous Stenting
- Angioplasty (Balloon)
- Compression Therapy
- IVC (Intra Vena Cava) filter placement / removal
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Port / Central Line / PICC Line placement / removal
Foam Sclerotherapy/ Varithena
Varithena® (polidocanol injectable foam) is indicated for the treatment of incompetent great saphenous veins, accessory saphenous veins, and visible varicosities of the great saphenous vein (GSV) system above and below the knee.
Varithena® improves the symptoms of superficial venous incompetence and the appearance of visible varicosities.